There's Plenty of Room for Everyone
When it comes to golf groups or golf families, there is no better accommodation than our Champions and Medalists Cabins.
Each Cabin will accommodate up to 8 guests, providing upgraded amenities and the same comforts found in The Lodge at Spirit Hollow. The Cabins are like a home-away-from-home, featuring a great room with a fireplace, large flat screen TVs, a huge dining room table and small kitchen area.
But we think the coolest feature is the the Competition Courtyard, located between the two cabins. The fire pit provides the perfect venue to enjoy a few cocktails and settle the day’s wagers. And the shuffleboard and Bocce ball courts, as well as the horseshoe pit, will keep the competitive matches going as long as you choose.
Alcohol & Food Policy
All alcoholic beverages must be purchased at Spirit Hollow. We have an excellent selection of wine, beer and other spirits for your convenience and enjoyment.
We welcome any special requests prior to your arrival and will make every effort to have these beverages available for your visit. For those rare occasions in which we may not be able to accommodate an advanced request, guests may be allowed to bring in alcohol; however, prior approval and corkage fees will apply. *Coolers are not permitted in the LODGE or CABINS.
- Guests are not permitted to bring in food items not purchased from Spirit Hollow. Because of insurance liability, we cannot allow cooking in the CABINS or LODGE.
- You must be 21 years or older to reserve a cabin.
- Guests under the age of 21 are welcome to stay in our cabins with a supervising adult.
- Pricing does not include sales tax, hotel/motel tax or gratuities.
- Pricing in the CABINS is for the entire four (4) bedroom CABIN
- Only Cabin guests have access to the Competition Court and firepit.
Call Director of Hospitality Jayson Wulf at (319)752-0004 to begin planning your trip.